Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pep Rally: Monday, February 17th


The Booster Club is sponsoring a Pep Rally for our swimmers on Monday Feb. 17th from 6-7PM.  All swimmers are invited to attend. We will be serving pasta and salad.  The swimmers will get out of practice early on Monday if that is their normal swim day to attend the pep rally; all other swimmers should show up at 6PM or  just after- please do not drop off early.  We do not need any donations that day-  I do need a headcount so please let me know if you swimmer plans to attend.


PLEASE email me with the following information:

1.    My swimmer will or will not attend Championships

2.   I can volunteer to help during the time my child is swimming

3.   MY swimmer will or will not attend the Pep Rally on Monday Feb 17th from 6-7PM
 

Thank you for helping us have a wonderful season!  It has been our pleasure to watch your children develop into great swimmers all year long

There is a very large pile of lost and found items on the pool deck- please check to see if any of it is yours- it will be tossed or donated next week if it is not claimed

-Barbara Glaude

No comments:

Post a Comment